100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
At Aloha Air Conditioning and Heating Services, we take the headache out of replacing your AC unit. Using thorough planning and an in-depth analysis of data collected from your home, our air conditioning replacement service technicians will install an efficient system to keep you cool and bring down energy costs. Trusting our experience means you will get the best system installation for your home, guaranteed.
1. Repair after repair – While we’ll always be happy to come in to repair your unit, if you’re needing repair services every summer then AC replacement will be less expensive than continuously repairing a dying unit.
2. One repair that’s just too expensive –
Our air conditioning replacement experts like to take into account the age of your unit when looking at the cost of a repair. If the cost of a repair is on the higher end for an older unit then replacement might be a better bet.
3. An old unit – On average an AC unit lasts from 8-12 years depending on use, environment and maintenance levels. If your unit is much older you should think twice before sinking more money into it.
4. Your AC requires R22 Freon – Because of the 2020 Freon Ban, AC units that rely on this coolant will become more expensive to run as Freon becomes more scarce.
5. Your AC won’t turn on – First test the electrical outlet your unit is plugged into and if that’s not your issue then contact our AC replacement professionals.
The installation of your new AC system in Memphis should not be left to guesswork. Air conditioning replacements are not a one-size-fits-all process; it requires specific measurements of the home. Let our scientific testing and calculations determine the right size of the unit, how much air duct leakage to allow, the appropriate humidity levels, and much more. We understand that replacing your AC unit is a big investment, and we will take the necessary precautions to ensure you get the most out of your new system.
Most older cooling systems turn on and off with changes in the thermostat. Typically, newer units are designed with energy efficiency in mind to give you more control, and some have speed settings that let you determine temperature control and energy savings. Many units are up to 95% efficient and filter up to 99.98% of the breathable air in your home. If you are not sure, be sure to check in with us. We are the top choice in for AC replacement services in Memphis, TN
As with all of our services, we guarantee you will be satisfied with your new AC unit. We recognize that design and installation contribute to your system’s efficiency, and our Memphis AC replacement experts will work hard to provide the best service possible or you will get your money back. We also provide expert AC repairs as well as tune ups! We will charge you for the installation as a whole, not by the hour, and we will always tell you the price before beginning work. Check out our reviews!
Our Memphis AC Replacement Team Offers: